Can you not afford to pay all of your tax or VAT debt off in one payment? Are you having sleepless nights because the sheriff is bound to come knocking on your door any day now?
If you answer yes to 2 or more of the below questions, contact us for your free debt payment arrangement quote!
- Does your business owe SARS money?
- Can you not afford to pay SARS everything at once?
- Has SARS contacted you about your debt?
- Is your business struggling to keep up with your creditors?
- Are your nett assets higher value than your total debt?
- Are you too busy running your business to deal with SARS?
How do we arrange SARS debt payment arrangements?
- We contact you to discuss your financial position and the SARS debt.
- We provide you with our quote to handle the debt, from start to finish – our standard fees are 7% of the debt, and we do negotiate with you in line with your affordability. Our fees are split over a few months to make it manageable for your business.
- Once you pay our deposit, we immediately suspend all legal action from SARS.
- We will then ask you for a list of documentation:
- Written letter of the history of why the money is owed, where it comes from and why it cannot be paid.
- Latest financial statements.
- Updated management accounts.
- Cash flow forecast for the next 12 months.
- Detailed bank statements for the last consecutive 6 months.
- Company registration documents.
- Lists of:
- All vehicles
- All properties owned
- All other assets
- All tenders
- All debtors
- All creditors
- All connected party loans
- We then compile your application and submit it to SARS. We then negotiate with SARS for the best outcome.
- Once we have a successful outcome, we will inform you and send you the SARS contract.